PDA TileManager History
- New: MapViewer - Possibility to view maptiles. (see documentation)
- New: Some speed improvements for loading GPX files and Run.GPS trainings.
Decided to make this version the 1.0 since I think that it has all basic features and it is quite stable now.
- New: Direct support for Run.GPS Trainings (see documentation).
- New: New Download statistics page that shows a summary of errors that occured while downloading.
- New: OpenStreetBroser Tileserver added to provided maps.xml file.
- Fix: No more requests to www.google.com.
- Fix: Closes filehandle correctly after loading a GPX file.
- Fix: File dialogs in settings now should work on Samsung Omnia.
- Chg: Settings dialog splitted to several tabs.
- Chg: Shows better errormessage if loading of a GPX file failed.
- Chg: Some minor fixes and changes.
V0.6 Beta (07.06.2009)
- New: Update function for updating old tiles. See documentation for more info.
- Chg: Completely changed internal data structure to an SQL Database. The result is a big improvement in speed.
- Chg: Progress popup works well in landscape mode.
- Chg: Many small bugfixes and improvements.
V0.5 Beta (23.05.2009)
- Chg: New URL for OpenCycleMap in maps.xml file which is more reliable and faster.
- New: Desktop Version released! See download area. It has the same user interface as the PDA version but runs on a Windows PC. Requires .Net Framework 2.0. The user interface is ugly but the program runs really fast.
- New: Mode selector in "Download Options" with option to only search for new tiles
- Chg: Some speed optimizations while generating the tile list for gpx tracks.
- New: Shows little download statistic after download.
V0.4 Beta (17.05.2009)
- Fix: Height of the content was wrong on VGA devices if the SIP (on screen keyboard) was activated. If you don't have a VGA device you don't need to upgrade from V0.3b
V0.3 Beta (16.05.2009)
- New: Supports all display modes like portrait and landscape now.
- Chg: Changed internal data structure for some speed optimizations.
- Chg: New color scheme.
- New: Function to download a circular area of tiles (without a GPX file).
- New: Function to download a rectangular area of tiles (without a GPX file).
- Fix: Some smaller fixes.
V0.2 Beta (09.05.2009)
- Fix: Display the tiles table correct on VGA devices.
V0.1 Beta (07.05.2009)
- first public beta release.